Written by Giulia
Debut with Aaron Gwin for YT Industries in the Downhill World Champs which will be held in the coming days in Val di Sole and want to celebrate this with a Special Edition World Champ TUES by Adrian Flor.
YT Industries have given the green light to the designers to create unique graphics for this special event of the season.
The creative minds of YT wasted no time and started with the first sketches: the boys wanted to create something unique, an object to be collezzione for enthusiasts and racers.
The flawless finish is one of the main highlights of the frame. Adrian Flor has created something unique with an extremely thorough job, "Handmade in Germany."
Every single detail of the chassis is painted by hand, over 50 hours of work.
Adrian says that the best time of the whole project was when he applied the final clear coat.
The custom paintjob for YT was the most elaborate Adrian project ever did.
We are left speechless.
SPECIFICATIONS YT FOR WORLD CHAMPS:
• e*thirteen LG1 Carbon Cranks
• e*thirteen LG1 Carbon DH Wheelsets and Cassette
• e*thirteen LG1 Carbon Chainguide
• Onza Ibex DHC Tires, 27.5 x 2.40
• TRP Quadiem SL Brakes
• Renthal Fatbar Carbon Handlebars and Integra Stem
• Fox 40 RC2 Kashima Forks and DHX2 10.5 x 3.5 Shock
• SDG I-Fly 2.0 Seat and Micro Carbon I-Beam Seat Post
• HT X2 Pedals
• ODI Grips
• Cane Creek 40 Headsets
• SRAM X01 Derailleur and XX1 Chain
• Lubricated and cleaned with Motorex products