HD4 is the latest evolution of the Trail bike by IBIS with 27.5 “ wheels and 150mm excursion run by DW-Link.
The Ibis Mojo HD4 has been further evolved to address the most extreme terrains.
The last year's tests were conducted mainly in Northern California by IBIS team drivers running the Enduro World Series.
Let's get right into it:
• The HD4 features a completely redesigned geometry with a focus on stability and speed
• You can expect excellent big hit performance through increased progression in the shock tune
• After much experimentation and real-world testing, we've landed on a 64.9 degree head tube angle
• Reach has increased across the board (up by 4mm on small, to 34mm on XL)
• Compatibility with the longest droppers
• 30% stiffer upper link, 40% stiffer lower link
• Refined carbon layup yielding greater frame stiffness overall
• Features dw-link v5 kinematics, Dave’s most efficient system to date
• 27.5" wheels, up to 2.8" tires
• Available in Fireball Red, or Añejo Silver & Lime
More details here:www.ibiscycles.com
We love it!
• Accepts 27.5" tires in 2.3", 2.5", 2.6 and 2.8" Plus size
• dw-link suspension, as always
• Boost 148mm rear/110 Front axle
• 6” (153mm) of rear wheel travel
• Carbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm
• 160mm Travel fork recommended, approved for 170mm
• Weight for the frame and shock, size large, gloss finish: 6.6 lbs (2.98 Kg)
• 64.9º head angle
• Standard Shock: Fox Float 7.875x2.25" with custom damping settings (full specs on June 13)
• Upgrade Shock: Fox Float X2, with climb switch, 7.875x2.25", rider-tunable damping settings
• ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter is available
• Threaded bottom bracket
• Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing
• Included polycarbonate down tube cable guard
• Chain stay length: 16.9"
• 160mm post mount, 203mm maximum rotor size
• Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
• Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non-drive side for stiffness and long wear
• BB height with tire sag is the same with 2.3 - 2.8 tires